Once again it’s Monday and it’s time for another week. Make sure and take a moment to read my post from this morning on my feelings in regards to Friday’s tragedy. I couldn’t go on with blogging without addressing them.
Our weekend was pretty low-key and I was sick yesterday so there isn’t much worthy of a weekend recap. Instead, I put together a Fit-Christmas List. Before getting into that though, I need to announce the winner for my FC Jewelry Design race accomplishment keychain giveaway. Congratulations Crystal! She has already been contacted 🙂
With Christmas being 8 days away there are still people scrambling to get gifts for the people they care about. This list is for your fitness minded girlfriends (or yourself). All the items on the list are either ones that I own and love or want for myself. Enjoy!
1. ProCompression Marathon Pink Socks from ProCompression. I have these socks in pink and white courtesy of FitFluenital and ProCompression. As a runner, I am a HUGE fan of compression socks. These ones are super comfortable and I have loved them on my recent runs.
3. Polar HT 40 Heart Rate Monitor from Polar USA. I got this heart rate monitor for Christmas last year and am still obsessed. What watch it is is probably one of the #1 questions I get on Instagram. I LOVE it. I wear it every day for my workouts.
4. Simple Karma Necklace from Dogeared. Don’t have this yet but it’s high on my wish list.
5. Forerunner 10 from Garmin. I have the Garmin Forerunner 304 right now and love it but I love the slim design of this watch. Maybe next year 😉
6. Thick Headband from Sparkly Soul. I won a couple of these headbands in a blog giveaway last year and have loved them every since. They don’t move or give me a headache which is key. The fact that they glitter makes them that much more awesome.
7. The Mat from Lululemon. Another item on my wish list. My mom has it and after practicing on it a few times in Arizona I am convinced it is worth the price.
There you have it! My Fit-Christmas list for this year. Hope it helps you with some last minute shopping. Feel free to pin it for a quick reference for whoever buys you gifts too 😉
What is your number one item on your Fitness Christmas list?