1. Chris is home!!! I don’t talk about him being gone until he’s back but he was out of town ALL week long. It made for an incredibly challenging week for me and the kiddos but we made it 😉 HALLELUJAH!
2. One of my favorite things in the world is that Emmie still chews on her Aden+Anais blanket when she goes to bed. She’s been doing it since she was a tiny baby and I love that at three years old she is still doing it. Melts my heart.
3. Monograms. I can’t get enough of them! I bought this awesome Starbucks dot mug in the winter and my amazing friend Liz made me a monogram for it. I am OBSESSED. You can find them on her Easy shop!
4. Sharing my Passion. You guys know I am a Beachbody coach and you know that I love sharing my passion for healthy living with others. Many of you have participated in one my challenges or have tried and loved Shakeology. Now is the chance for YOU to learn more about how you can share YOUR love for healthy living for others. My 5 Star Diamond (kind of a big deal) team leader is hosting an amazing webinar on Monday sharing the incredible journey our team has had this lastyear. One year from now that could be you! Since joining Beachbody I have made incredible friends and earned money for vacations and paid for Christmas. The best perk though? I have been able to help others live a healthier life! There’s no obligation if you get on the call – it’s purely informational and you have nothing to lose. If you’re interested shoot me an email at foodfitnessandfamily @ gmail . com or simply leave a comment below. You don’t want to miss this!
5. It’s FRIDAY!!!! I am SO ready for this weekend … however I have my first test of the quarter on Monday so some of it will be spent studying. Since it’s pediatrics though I feel pretty solid given the fact I am actually raising tiny humans myself 😉 Either way … I am READY for a few days off!
What are you looking forward to this weekend?