1. My mom got here last night! Baby B did her job and stayed put until Mimi’s arrival and now she is welcome to join us any time. I have this feeling though that B is sitting quite comfy in there and it could be awhile yet.
2. With that, I had an OB appointment yesterday and am 2cm dilated and pretty effaced. Whether or not she comes soon is anyone’s guess but the OB did say that once labor starts it should progress nicely. Score!
3. I am LOVING this capris I received from Athleta. They are the first piece of Athleta clothing I have owned and they are awesome! The fabric is super soft and comfortable as well as super supportive. Thanks FitFluential and Athleta! I can’t wait to put them to the REAL test when this baby comes out 😉
4. I can’t quite get over that Thanksgiving is next week! I can’t wait unit I am stuffing my face with turkey, stuffing, and sweet potato soufflé. MMMM. I think if for some reason we are in the hospital we will just delay our dinner until we get home.
5. Pumpkin muffins are rocking my world. I am hoping my mom will make me some more today since she plans on baking with Em 🙂
BONUS: Chris’ birthday is tomorrow. I am still betting that B decides to come tomorrow to spite him since he doesn’t want to share. His guess is Sunday. Either way I will be celebrating the awesome husband/daddy he is tomorrow 🙂