1. I love my kid more than anything in the world. Emmalyne’s new favorite thing to do is stretch across one stair and pretend to sleep. She brings her Aden + Anais blanket with her and stuffs it in her mouth and fake snores. She will do it on every one of the 17 stairs to our second floor. I die.
2. Another fun thing she is doing now is grabbing our hands and saying “show me” when she wants something. It’s something that Chris and I say when we aren’t understanding her words. We tell her to “show us” and now she thinks that’s what she has to say. Ha.
3. Chris was in the field again last night so Em and I were on our own. We headed down the street to Heather’s house since D was working too. It was nice to have some girl time and Em was needing some quality Grace time. She will go to our window and go “Grace-y, where are you?”. BFFs in the making. Have I said how happy I am to be a few houses down from awesome friends?
4. Since Chris was in the field chocolate chip cookie baking was a must. It’s always a good idea.
5. I am fairly certain my running days are numbered this pregnancy. This week has been more uncomfortable. I am going to slow my pace further … right now and 11 minute mile is feeling all right so we will see how long that lasts! More on this tomorrow.
6. We have our battalion fall festival tomorrow night. I am not sure if I will have Em wear her full Halloween costume this early or not. We are still having some wardrobe issues with it … IE: a 2-year old who doesn’t want to play along 😉
Happy Thursday friends! Em is in school today so I plan on getting the nursery painted 🙂