Holy cow. This is the never ending weekend. We closed on our new house last Thursday and have been going going going ever since. All of our furniture and probably 75% of our stuff is in our new house. However, not all of it is put away, more has to be moved, and the old house has to be cleaned. Needless to say, my bump photo for this week is a tired and slightly frazzled version of pregnancy 🙂
What is baby up to at 33 weeks pregnant?
- Baby B is the size of a pineapple – or just over 4lbs and 17 inches long
- Antibodies from me are passing to her to help build her immune system
- She’s running out of room so her movements can be sharper
How is mama feeling?
Weight Gain: No idea this week. Haven’t moved the scale or thought to check my weight. Last week I was up 18 pounds but then I lost a pound mid-week while I was sick. I’m guessing I gained that pound back based on how we ate this weekend 😉
Sleep: Ah sleep … I miss you. While I am getting tons of sleep each night it is not quality sleep. I wake up multiple times a night either due to discomfort or having to use the bathroom. I am still having crazy pregnancy dreams as well that are so vivid, weird, and feel real. I also woke up around 4AM last night with some crazy leg cramps.
Fitness: Fitness was meh last week. I got hit hard with a bad cold (still fighting it) and ended up taking it pretty easy Monday – Thursday. I got two yoga classes in, one CrossFit WOD, and some walking. Then, I painted one room on Thursday and have been moving all weekend which definitely counts as working out.
- Heart Burn. Still happening. Still stinks.
- Movement. B has some pretty definitive wake and sleep patterns. She is normally sleeping through the morning, wakes up around lunch for a party, sleeps, wakes, sleeps, and then goes all out around 9 or 10PM.
- Leg Cramps. My calves have been cramping again.
- Pelvic Pain. I think she is starting to settle down into my pelvis based on the discomfort that is starting to happen.
Contractions: I have definitely been having some more contractions this week. I have found that I need to rest more often to prevent them from happening. It’s also been hard not over-doing it during the move. I can’t lift things up and down the stairs which is frustrating and annoying.
Looking Forward To: We have a growth scan on Wednesday so I am looking forward to seeing Baby B and fingers crossed that everything looks good. We also have an OB appointment on Friday. I am most looking forward to getting the house settled though. I feel a sense of urgency to get things done.
Anyway – I am back to work! Chris has today off so we will be chugging along and hopefully getting a lot more of our stuff unpacked and to the new house. Have a great Monday!