Good morning friends! It’s another Monday! The start to a fresh new week. Today is our last day in Arizona before heading back to Savannah, Chris, and the dogs tomorrow. We have had a blast hanging out with family and this is going to be a bittersweet departure. I am excited to get home and back into our normal routine but extremely sad to be leaving my family since I am not sure when we will get back here due to the baby and grad school starting. Sigh. Any-way … on a happier note … I am now 26 weeks pregnant 🙂
What is Baby Up to at 26 Weeks?
- Baby is now the size of an English cucumber – or 1 2/3 pounds and 14 inches long
- She’s inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid
- Her hearing development is such that she might be able to hear Chris and I
How is Mama Feeling?
Weight Gain: No idea. I am on vacation. 🙂 I have an OB appointment next week and will get an official update then but I am not concerned nor really care.
Sleep: HA! What sleep? With Em’s teething woes we haven’t been getting very much sleep around here and I am feeling it. Thank goodness Chris has a 4-day weekend coming up so I can hopefully get back on track. Also still getting up at least 1 time a night to use the bathroom.
- Cravings. Today I MUST have French toast. Mom, Em, and i are about to head out to fulfill this craving. Other than that, nada.
- Round Ligament Pain. My right side has been kind of tight and sore the last couple of days. Yay growing belly … Boo associated pains.
Fitness: Last week wasn’t a great week in workouts. Between being sick on Monday, needing to recover Tuesday, and not sleeping for Wednesday I only snuck in 3 workouts. I made those workouts count but still not as much as I’d like. You can read about the week HERE.
Honestly? This week I haven’t felt that pregnant. Granted, Jellybean is moving and shaking in there and gets some quality soccer kicks in but this week has been a relatively normal week. Nothing exciting. However, I will take boring over crazy ANY day of the week 🙂
We are off! Have a great Monday and I hope your week gets off to an awesome start 🙂