**Congratulations to Rosi for winning my For Two Fitness® giveaway! She has been emailed 🙂
Totally didn’t mean to go MIA yesterday … I had every intention of posting my pregnancy update when I got to my mom’s house. Unfortunately, I didn’t sleep at all Sunday night and ended up VERY sick yesterday. It’s been a fun time … NOT. However, Em and I did safely arrive in Phoenix and there is no one better than your mommy to take care of you when you’re sick so I can’t complain too much. Poor Chris was sick too but all by himself back in Georgia. BOO. I am feeling a little better today and hope to be back to 100% tomorrow. Until then, here is my 25-weeks pregnancy update!
What is baby up to at 25 weeks?
- She’s about the size of a rutabaga – or 1.5 pounds and 13.5 inches long
- She’s beginning to put on some baby fat! Bring on the chunky baby thighs 🙂
- She’s growing more hair! Em was born with a full head of DARK brown hair so we will see about Jellybean!
How is mama doing?
Weight Gain: No idea. I’m on vacation. Probably put on several pounds though for how we have been eating! Ha.
Exercise: I had a pretty decent week in workouts last week. Chris and I were able to work out at his dad’s gym in Las Vegas which helped. I even go to go to my beloved BodyPump class! Man I have missed it. You can see all my workouts HERE.
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty terrible this past week not going to lie. However, I attribute that to traveling, sleeping somewhere else, and a 3-hour time difference. Sunday night I literally slept for like 1-2 hours total. It was terrible. Last night I was up sick until 3:30AM so I barely slept then too. Hoping to get this evened out soon because I LOVE my sleep.
- Braxton Hicks contractions are in full force. I had some pretty bad ones after traveling all day on Thursday. Our flight from Atlanta to Vegas was pretty turbulent so I am sure the bouncing didn’t help. Either way they are no fun.
- Heart Burn. I am taking heart burn medicine almost daily just like I did with Em. An Old Wive’s Tale is that if you have heartburn during pregnancy your baby will have hair at birth. Was true for Em!
- Nausea. My hyperemesis flared up this last week and it’s not welcome back. Over it.
Belly Size: I mentioned last week that my belly was measuring a week behind. Well, I had an ultrasound last Tuesday and baby girl is measuring a day ahead and was 1.5 pounds THEN which is the average for this week. Looks like I am not playing by the rules … again. Here’s to hoping I don’t have a 10-pound baby!
Other than that Em and I are just really enjoying all this time we are getting with our family. I love seeing her get showered with love and attention from so many people that love her! She is in her hay-day and so are all of her grandparents, aunt, uncles, and cousins. She’s pretty easy to love 😉 Poor Em though is teething. She is in the process of getting her 2-year molars and it has been pretty sad. Of course she starts teething while on vacation … poor thing!