You guys … my belly “popped”. I mean like WHOA. I literally woke up yesterday and Chris was like, “wow, your stomach doesn’t normally look like that until night time”. Thanks babe? Anyway, as we are approaching being halfway done with this pregnancy I am pretty stoked to sport a legit baby bump now 🙂
What is baby up to at 18 weeks?
- Baby is about the size of a sweet potato (a normal size one that is) – or 5.5 inches and 6-7 ounces
- Baby can hear! Loud noises might startle them … they better get used to it with a big sister and two fur-siblings around 😉
How is mama doing?
Weight Gain: Emphasis on GAIN this week1 We are officially at +1 pound!! WEE!! Given my appetite this last week I am pretty sure the Jellybean has been going through a growth spurt and my body is catching up from the weight it lost earlier. I’ll take it 🙂
Fitness: GREAT week of workouts last week! Went to yoga, did CrossFit, ran, and did Best Body Bootcamp. I worked out M-F and then painted all weekend which is a workout in it itself. Feeling good!
Cravings: Pretty sure I could live off of baked Ruffles right now. I am loving salt this pregnancy. Other than the Ruffles nothing else is a legit craving. I have been trying to balance the chips out with plenty of fruits and veggies and healthy meals like my strawberry baked oatmeal.
- Back pain on my right side has been constant the last week. Child’s pose with Chris pressing on it helps a bit but man is it annoying.
- Definitely feeling little kicks here and there … mainly at night when I finally relax
- Skin is starting to clear up a bit!
- 10PM is still my bedtime … at the latest. I can’t keep my eyes open any longer.
Looking Forward To: Our OB appointment tomorrow! Love hearing Jellybean’s heart beat … always a reassurace that all is well 🙂 Also, our weekend trip to Atlanta and a dear friend’s husband coming home from deployment.