Happy Monday folks! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend … I know we did! Chris and I finally went out to dinner for our anniversary on Saturday and I can’t wait to share more about that tomorrow. Such good food! Any-who … moving on to this week’s pregnancy update 🙂
What is baby up to at 15 weeks?
- Baby is the size of an apple and measures around 4 inches in length (or more if you’re my jellybean)
- Baby can sense light even though their eyes are still fused shut
- Baby is forming tastebuds and will hopefully be a foodie baby like their big sister is
How is mama doing?
Weight Gain: Still sitting at -6lbs. Had a OB appointment on Friday and they are happy to see some of the weight coming back on. I have gained back 3 of the 9 pounds I lost so getting back on track. For anyone concerned … don’t be. I lost 15 pounds with Em and still went on to gain 32 pounds ;)
Fitness: I have a date with the gym tomorrow morning! Chris and I walked around Savannah for our anniversary and I have definitely been feeling a bit more energetic and less sick. Ready to break a sweat. It’s driving me LOONY that I haven’t!
- “Morning” Sickness – Dare I say I have felt pretty good the last couple of days?! I remember starting to feel a bit more normal around this time with Em with only a few bad episodes every week so fingers crossed this continues 🙂
- Super Pee-er – oh the joys of pregnancy 😉
- Dry Skin – thanks for your suggestions last week! I found my Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter works wonders on my dry spots
- Cravings – nada
NT Testing Results: At my OB appointment we went over the NT test results. Everything looks great! The only thing is is that Jellybean is measuring 5 days ahead right now. Not too surprising considering Em was a good size baby. No due date change at this point.
Looking Forward To: My birthday next weekend, Father’s Day, and a dear friend’s baby shower that I am hosting with Heather and our friend Cassie. We also have our next appointment and our anatomy ultrasound scheduled! Also super stoked that the house we own in Texas is RENTED for another year!
- Get back to the gym
- Use my cleaning schedule for the first time in 2 months and get my house in order