Hi friends! I hope everyone had a fabulous, long weekend and a safe and happy Memorial Day! Today is our last day in Phoenix before heading to Vegas tomorrow morning. We have LOVED spending time with our family and friends and have tons to catch you up on. First and foremost though, is the latest edition of Baking Baby 2!
What is baby up to at 13 weeks?
- Baby is the size of a shrimp – or about 3 inches long
- Fingerprints have developed!
How is mama doing?
Weight Gain: I am still sitting at minus 7 pounds, however my appetite is slowly coming back so I am sure this is going to start increasing soon! Fingers crossed 🙂
Pregnancy Fitness: While I haven’t had a formal workout yet, I have definitely been on the move in Phoenix. Between chasing a toddler, hanging out with my nephews and niece, and generally being on the go my activity level has increased. Playing in the pool helped too 😉
- Nausea/vomiting is still happening though not quite as frequently. I have found that if my stomach is too full I instantly get sick.
- Sleep is a little allusive at night but I think some of that has to do with the time change.
- Cravings – BACON. I HAD to have bacon earlier this week. I choose not to admit how many slices I ate 😉
Looking Forward To: Feeling some flutters! I feel like I have felt a few over the last few days but nothing definitive. Feeling those flutters makes all the sickness worth it 🙂
Have a great Tuesday everyone! I am off to soak up my last few hours with my family before having to say goodbye again 🙁